|Therapy Session||50 minutes||$210.00|
|Telephone / Written Correspondence provided by the Psychologist on behalf of the client
(i.e. Letters, Brief Reports, Emails)
Note: For existing clients of Housman Psychology only
|< 5 minutes||No cost|
|6 – 15 minutes||$55.00|
|16 – 30 minutes||$105.00|
|31 – 45 minutes||$155.00|
|46 – 60 minutes||$210.00|
- Urgent appointments are a priority for existing clients.
- Payment is required at the end of the consultation.
- Payment methods accepted: EFTPOS only (including Credit Cards: VISA & MASTER CARD).
Medicare and Private Health
- On the spot electronic claiming available for Medicare and participating HICAPS Private Health Providers. Click here for participating Private Health Providers.
- Medicare rebates are only available with an active GP Mental Health Care Plan.
- For Medicare and Private Health electronic claims, you will need to provide your Medicare / Private Health Provider card at the time of consultation and payment. In addition, for Medicare claims, full payment is required first (by any payment method outlined above), then a savings or cheque account is required for the Medicare rebate. Medicare will not deposit a rebate into a credit card.
Third Party Consultations and Reports
- Australian Psychological Society rates apply for third-party consultations and reports.
- Please note that all services provided for a third-party attract GST (10%) and no rebates can be claimed (e.g. private health, Medicare Better Access Care Plans).
- Your consultation is a priority at Housman Psychology. If for any reason, you need to cancel or postpone your consultation, it is requested that you provide at least 24 hours prior notice (at least one business day) otherwise full clinic fees will be charged. If you wish to cancel or postpone a consultation scheduled for a Monday, you will need to cancel on Friday prior otherwise full clinic fees will be charged. Clients will be unable to re-book a consultation if there are outstanding account fees.